Monday, February 7, 2011

Skip Beat 2


Both of these pictures represent Kyoko (2 personalitlies)


Part 2

So Skip Beat, where was I?
     Right, so gets pissed off, changes appearance, goes into industry for revenge.
Kyoko signs up for an audition and fails it, because she forgot how to love (wow, that sucks) so they end up putting her into a "love me" section with embarrasing pink jumpsuits and all that jazz. (The first time I saw this part I cracked up.)
     In this entire anime there are four main parts after what I just described:
1) So the CEO's grandaughter believes that she killed her mother because she asked her to come to her birthday party. The famous model, her mother, traveled from across the world in order to be at her daughters birthday, but her plane crashed and she died. Now the grandaughter believes that she killed her mother plus that her father hates her. Kyoko understands that parents can hate their children so she can connect with the grandaughter (im calling her that because if you want to find out you should watch it!). Kyoko does her first acting in these couple episodes. Ironically, the show that she's acting in she plays the older sister who tries to convince the little sister that the father doesn't hate her. Kyoko decides to prove that there is a better way to act out this scene and so it begins. I won't tell you what happened caust that would ruin it. But let me tell you that it was awesome! My favorite part was the *killer glance*.  I'll be back soon with the second part!

No comments:

Post a Comment